- Comprehensive insights into media and marketing industries
- Search engine for media sources, profiles, rates, contact information
- Topics include: television and cable, radio, newspapers, consumer and business publications, out-of-home, interactive
SRDS provides a number of different advertising sources covering: television, radio, newspapers,and consumer and business publications.
- Listings for radio and TV stations, cable companies, print media in U.S., Canada, international
- Key personnel contact information
Contains listings for radio and television stations and cable companies. Print media entries provide address; phone, fax numbers, and e-mail addresses; key personnel, including feature editors; and much more. Broadcast media entries provide address; phone, fax, and e-mail addresses; key personnel; owner information; hours of operation; networks carried and more. Scope includes U.S., Canadian, and international media.
- Quick summary tool of multi-media advertising marketplace - Monitors advertising expenditures and occurrence information - Millions of brands, 18 media, 1995 to date - Online Training Manual (pdf)
AdSpender provides advertising expenditures for over 3 million brands across 18 media, such as TV, Magazines, Newspapers, Radio, Internet and Outdoor advertising. AdSpender data is organized by product category, parent company, subsidiary and brand. AdSpender provides a top-level summary of the multi-media advertising marketplace.
- Includes analyst reports, charts, articles, interviews/case studies, PowerPoint presentations, comparative estimates, forecasts, webinars, and more, across all industries worldwide
- Addresses how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them
eMarketer research helps marketers answer three essential questions: how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them. By gathering data from thousands of sources and putting it into context, eMarketer provides the world's top brands, agencies and media companies with the most complete view of digital marketing available. Every report openly references studies and interviews that are handpicked from more than 4,000 research sources. Content is provided in the format of analyst reports, charts, articles, interviews/case studies, PowerPoint presentations, comparative estimates, forecasts, webinars and more. High level topics include: Advertising & Marketing, B2B, Consumers & eCommerce, Demographics, Email, Media Usage, Mobile, Search, Social Media and Video. These topics cut across all industries and geographies.
- Benchmarks and projections for all major media sectors
- Historical data for sales, services, programming, subscribers, emerging technologies, revenue streams, and costs and analysis of consumer confidence, sentiments and expectations
- SQAD: Spot Quotations and Data, Inc.
- Media Market Guide - local available four times annually
- Quarterly projections for spot TV, cable, spot radio, newspapers and magazines cost data
- SQAD TV and SQAD Radio CPPs, partner sources