- Quick summary tool of multimedia advertising marketplace
- Monitors advertising expenditures and occurrence information - Millions of brands across 18 media - Provides data archives 1995 - current - All media markets may not be available for all time periods - AdSpender online training manual (pdf)
Remote users must use the GlobalProtect VPN for access. Vivvix (formerly known as AdSpender / Ad$pender / Advertising Insights) is an online tool for understanding competitive multimedia strategies. It allows users to quickly access spend and media mix trends, analyze competitor’s brand investment, and evaluate creative messaging. It offers detailed analysis of campaign performance, and access to automated key narrative insights and competitor performance benchmarking for identifying business opportunities. Limited to 6 concurrent users.VPN information for remote users.
- Media planning and advertising information including circulation, advertising rates, contact data
- Click "Support Services", then "Media Planning & Buying Calculators"
- Available to library users and to researchers with a Penn State Access Account
SRDS provides a number of different advertising sources covering: television, radio, newspapers,and consumer and business publications.
- Includes analyst reports, charts, articles, interviews/case studies, PowerPoint presentations, comparative estimates, forecasts, webinars, and more, across all industries worldwide
- Addresses how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them
eMarketer research helps marketers answer three essential questions: how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them. By gathering data from thousands of sources and putting it into context, eMarketer provides the world's top brands, agencies and media companies with the most complete view of digital marketing available. Every report openly references studies and interviews that are handpicked from more than 4,000 research sources. Content is provided in the format of analyst reports, charts, articles, interviews/case studies, PowerPoint presentations, comparative estimates, forecasts, webinars and more. High level topics include: Advertising & Marketing, B2B, Consumers & eCommerce, Demographics, Email, Media Usage, Mobile, Search, Social Media and Video. These topics cut across all industries and geographies.