- Quick summary tool of multimedia advertising marketplace
- Monitors advertising expenditures and occurrence information - Millions of brands across 18 media - Provides data archives 1995 - current - All media markets may not be available for all time periods - AdSpender online training manual (pdf)
AdSpender provides advertising expenditures for over 3 million brands across 18 media, such as TV, Magazines, Newspapers, Radio, Internet and Outdoor advertising. AdSpender data is organized by product category, parent company, subsidiary and brand. AdSpender provides a top-level summary of the multi-media advertising marketplace.
- Media planning and advertising information including circulation, advertising rates, contact data
- Click "Support Services", then "Media Planning & Buying Calculators"
- Available to library users and to researchers with a Penn State Access Account
SRDS provides a number of different advertising sources covering: television, radio, newspapers,and consumer and business publications.
- Includes analyst reports, charts, articles, interviews/case studies, PowerPoint presentations, comparative estimates, forecasts, webinars, and more, across all industries worldwide
- Addresses how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them
eMarketer research helps marketers answer three essential questions: how consumers spend their time, how consumers spend their money, and what marketers are doing to reach them. By gathering data from thousands of sources and putting it into context, eMarketer provides the world's top brands, agencies and media companies with the most complete view of digital marketing available. Every report openly references studies and interviews that are handpicked from more than 4,000 research sources. Content is provided in the format of analyst reports, charts, articles, interviews/case studies, PowerPoint presentations, comparative estimates, forecasts, webinars and more. High level topics include: Advertising & Marketing, B2B, Consumers & eCommerce, Demographics, Email, Media Usage, Mobile, Search, Social Media and Video. These topics cut across all industries and geographies.