It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Thorough and accurate information on the major aspects of each country's government and political party system - 200 entries on countries and territories worldwide, browsable by region or political system
Each edition features country profiles that include:
- Access to newspapers within the library, from home and around the world the day they are published
- Search via traditional 2-page newspaper view, table of contents, article jumps (linking article sections), easy to read text views
- Translations into ten major foreign languages
PressReader provides a global perspective on the World's events and news and is the most convenient and complete way to read all your favorite newspapers on one site. Users will gain access to newspapers from within the library, from home and around the world on the day they are published. Researchers will find convenient searching, a traditional 2-page newspaper view, table of contents, article jumps (linking article sections) and easy to read text views. PressDisplay can also provide translations into ten major foreign languages.
- Ebook, 2017
- Country reports on 100 countries
- Covers political and economic risk analysis and business information
Country Reports on 106 countries. Gives political and economic risk analysis available. Each Country Report focuses specifically on political and business information: finding developing markets, determining currency movements, preparing for capital investments, or making judgments about corporate security. Note: the tabs International Country Risk Guide (ICRG) and Political Risk Services (PRS) provide access to information regarding methodology, but do not provide access to the actual products. Access to the Country Data and the Political Risk Yearbook are available through the University Libraries A-Z list.
- Annual index of media independence, 199 countries and territories
- Map of Press Freedom
- Legal, political, and economic environment analyzed by country; numerical scores assigned, with high scores indicating limited or no press freedom