- Contains scholarly journals, trade magazines, and other periodicals and business news sources, primarily U.S.-focused
- Source for current business news and analysis of media companies and industry trends from trade publications; search for entities ("MTV Asia") or topics ("media ethics")
Search a complete database comprising full-text business periodicals and news sources from ABI/INFORM Global, Dateline, and Trade & Industry.
- Find full-text scholarly journals & periodicals related to communications and mass media
- Worldwide issues, publishers, and information sources
- Directs users to location of full-text articles, or prompts for articles that can be obtained through Interlibrary Loan
CMMC incorporates CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with numerous other journals to create a research and reference resource of unprecedented scope and depth in the communication and mass media fields. App information
- Articles from peer-reviewed journals, trade and industry magazines, market research reports, company profiles, SWOT analyses, industry reports, country information
An essential article database for business research providing the full text for more than 2,000 periodicals, including about 1,000 scholarly journals. Covers virtually all disciplines in business and economics, including: accounting, economics, econometrics, finance, marketing, management, MIS, QMM and supply chain management. App information
- Multi-disciplinary database with full text periodicals, trade publications, peer-reviewed journals, books, reports, conference proceedings, many in PDF format
Academic Search Complete is a comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 5,300 full-text periodicals, including 4,400 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 9,300 journals and a total of 10,900 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc. The database features PDF content going back as far as 1865, with the majority of full text titles in native (searchable) PDF format.App information
- Articles on news media, press freedom, media controls, etc. in political and scholarly journals
Worldwide Political Science Abstracts is building on the merged backfiles of Political Science Abstracts, published by IFI / Plenum, 1975-2000, and ABC POL SCI, published by ABC-CLIO, 1984-2000. The database provides citations, abstracts, and indexing of the international serials literature in political science and its complementary fields, including international relations, law, and public administration / policy. The serials list of the new database is actively under construction, with a focus on expanding international coverage. As of February 2004 approximately 1,432 titles are being monitored for coverage; this list will continue to grow.
Use search terms such as "press censorship" for a list of full-text sources on that topic
CIAO (Columbia International Affairs Online) is a comprehensive source for research in international affairs. It includes full text of selected books on international affairs, working papers from university research institutes, occasional papers series from NGOs, foundation-funded research projects, and proceedings from conferences. It also, contains abstracts and some full text of selected journal articles
Includes many titles on communications, some focusing on country-specific topics, others on regional and global issues
Disable pop-up blocker to read e-books
World Bank E-Library presents fulltext PDF-format versions of all new World Bank books and selected books beginning in 1984. More than 1,200 titles cover all areas of World Bank interests. This collection complements World Development Sources, the fulltext grey literature collection of World Bank documents and reports.
Goals: To develop and foster a clear statement of political will and take concrete steps to establish the foundations for an Information Society for all, reflecting all the different interests at stake
Reports and summit documents on television, Internet, PC penetration, legal and regulatory frameworks for countries and regions