- Resource of scholarly journals and other communication periodicals
- International scope
- Directs users to full-text articles, or prompts for articles available via Interlibrary Loan
CMMC incorporates CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with numerous other journals to create a research and reference resource of unprecedented scope and depth in the communication and mass media fields.
- Multi-disciplinary database of full-text periodicals, trade publications, peer-reviewed journals
- Includes monographs (books), reports, conference proceedings
- Many articles in PDF format
Academic Search Complete is a comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 5,300 full-text periodicals, including 4,400 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 9,300 journals and a total of 10,900 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc. The database features PDF content going back as far as 1865, with the majority of full text titles in native (searchable) PDF format.
- Database of scholarly journals, trade magazines and other periodicals and business news sources; U.S. and international sources
- Good source of current business news, analysis of media companies, industry trends from trade publications
- Search for entities (“MTV Asia”) or subjects (“history of radio”)
- Full-text articles
Searches multiple ProQuest products, indexing 5,000+ magazines, journals, and newspapers. Keywords: news, New York Times, current events, contemporary issues, hot topics, English 15, CAS 100.
- Index of literature covering history and culture of U.S and Canada
- Indexing for 1700 journals from as far back as 1910
Search for articles on all aspects of the history of the United States and Canada from prehistory to the present. Articles from national, state and local historical journals are covered, as well as historical articles in major humanities and social science journals. Also includes citations to reviews, books, and dissertations. Keywords: African-American, Afro-American, Black, Hispanic, Latino, Colonial, Pennsylvania, Native Americans, women, gender, revolution, revolutionary war, civil war, Vietnam War, Cold War, World War I, World War II, Immigration, Immigrants, labor, agriculture, culture, society, politics, religion, economic, military, historiography.