When creating your poster, it can be helpful to have a friend or advisor take a look at your poster and provide feedback. As you look at these sample posters, keep the following feedback in mind:
- What is working well about the poster?
- What elements help the poster elements stand out?
- Who is the audience for this poster?
- What is the main message of this poster?
- How does the font, color, and size of the text
- contribute to the message?
- How do the visuals (images, graphics) contribute
- to this message?
- Are the citations adequate and appropriate?