Thun Library has a juvenile collection that includes pop-up, sensory, oversized, fiction, and non-fiction books. Also offers workbooks and textbooks. Subjects include math, outer space, diversity, super heroes, finger painting, language, coping skills, bubble gum, spies, dinosaurs, and hundreds more! Check out the Migrant Education Program site if you are volunteering in that program for even more resources.
How to Find Materials:
The Catalog finds books at Penn State Berks and other Penn State campuses:
1. Type in a title, author or keywords in the search boxes.
2. To limit your search to juvenile books,click the Juvenile Book filter on the left sidebar in the Format box.
3. If you would like a print book, please skip to the next step. If you would like an ebook, click the Online filter in the Access box on the left sidebar.
4. Click Search
5. Click on the title of a book you would like.
6. Click the blue I Want It button to have the book delivered to the Thun Library (During COVID: curbside pickup stand between Perkins and Thun Library).
7. For print books, you will receive an email when the book is available at the Thun Library (curbside pickup)