Databases are electronic collections of articles.
Please be sure to checkmark the "peer-reviewed" limiter when searching the databases!!
Bonus: Top Psychology Journals
To access Google Scholar from off-campus, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Google Scholar" link below.
2. Click on the "Settings" link at the top of the screen.
3. Select the "Library Links" icon on the left side of the page.
4. Enter Pennsylvania State University and click on the search icon
5. When "Pennsylvania State University" appears, place a check in the box preceding it and click on SAVE.
Perform some searches, and click the Get it! @ Penn State link to access full text journal articles.
When you find an excellent article, click on the "Cited By" link to find related articles.
Power Search Tip: Many of the books on psychology at Thun Library are in the "BF" and "R" shelves.