The University Libraries' Research Services on 2nd Floor E209 Paterno offers support to Penn State faculty, staff, and students working with data through its Data Learning Center.
- Assistance in locating data
- Assistance in using statistical software for data analysis
- Advice on research design, data collection, and data manipulation
- Advice on statistical methodology
- Assistance in interpreting statistical analysis result
- Remote consultation is available if needed
Make an appointment for a consultation: