- Streaming access to documentary and social issues films and videos
Docuseek2 distributes online documentaries from a variety of filmmakers, including Bullfrog Films, Collective Eye Films, Film Movement, First Run Features, Icarus Films, the National Film Board of Canada, and Women Make Movies. Penn State's subscription includes the complete GOOD DOCS collection. Search for specific titles or browse a list of documentaries licensed by the Penn State University Libraries.
- Over 5,400 documentaries, various subjects, 1920s to present, including over 300 films under "Media and Communications"
- Includes films by Media Education Foundation
Kanopy distributes documentaries, independent and world cinema, and classic and award-winning films from a variety of filmmakers, including the Media Education Foundation. Search for specific movie titles, or browse a list of all the online documentaries licensed by the Penn State University Libraries. To find out when the license for a Kanopy video expires, contact the Music and Media Center at email@example.com.
- Over 1,700 award-winning documentaries across all disciplines
- Create clips, save play lists, find transcripts
Over 1200 video titles distributed by Filmakers Library are available through this online streaming service. Topics covered include: race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more.