- Streaming access to documentary and social issues films and videos
Docuseek2 provides exclusive educational streaming access to content from Bullfrog Films, Collective Eye Films, Icarus Films (including The Fanlight Collection and dGenerate Films), Kartemquin Films, Sincerely Films, Terra Nova Films and Villon Films. Docuseek2 allows you to search through its database in both traditional and unique ways. Docuseek2 supports traditional key word searches, but expands it to include searching through descriptions and transcripts. Docuseek2 also adds an expanded subject taxonomy, and allows you to combine subject category searches with grade level, length, filmmaker, awards, format and other characteristics to focus your search.
- Over 5,400 documentaries, various subjects, 1920s to present, including over 300 films under "Media and Communications"
- Includes films by Media Education Foundation
Kanopy distributes online documentaries from a variety of filmmakers, including the Media Education Foundation. Search for specific movie titles, or browse a list of all the online documentaries licensed by the Penn State University Libraries.
- Over 1,700 award-winning documentaries across all disciplines
- Create clips, save play lists, find transcripts
Over 1200 video titles distributed by Filmakers Library are available through this online streaming service. Topics covered include: race and gender studies, human rights, globalization and global studies, multiculturalism, international relations, criminal justice, the environment, bioethics, health, political science and current events, psychology, arts, literature, and more.