- Searches thousands of periodicals in a broad range of subjects. The full-text is provided for more than 5,000 periodicals.
Academic Search Complete is a comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 5,300 full-text periodicals, including 4,400 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 9,300 journals and a total of 10,900 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc. The database features PDF content going back as far as 1865, with the majority of full text titles in native (searchable) PDF format.
- Essential article database for business research, providing the full text for more than 2,000 periodicals, including about 1,000 scholarly journals.
- Includes online access to Harvard Business Review.
An essential article database for business research providing the full text for more than 2,000 periodicals, including about 1,000 scholarly journals. Covers virtually all disciplines in business and economics, including: accounting, economics, econometrics, finance, marketing, management, MIS, QMM and supply chain management.
- Indexes journal articles, books, government publications, and conference proceedings relating to leisure, recreation, tourism, and travel.
CAB Abstracts via CAB Direct covers all areas of agriculture including animal production and welfare (equine, dairy, cattle, poultry), horticulture, (fruits, nuts, vegetables ornamentals, flowers) crop science (grains, forages) and plant protection, applied economics and rural studies, animal nutrition, entomology, aquaculture and veterinary science, food science and nutrition, forestry and the management and conservation of natural resources, leisure and tourism, microbiology, parasitology, mycology, nematology, bacteriology and virology, biotechnology, and plant pathology and postharvest factors. CAB Direct also includes a Global Health section which covers international and public health, including bacterial, viral and prion diseases, mycology, parasitology, disease vectors, zoonotic diseases, nutrition and food safety, medicinal plants, toxicology and public and rural health.
- Search tool for leading business and news publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and The New York Times.
Dow Jones Factiva database A global information resource, providing full-text access to top national and international newspapers (including full text of the Wall Street Journal), newswires, business journals, market research reports, analysts reports and web sites. Contains over 8000 publications with content from 118 countries in 22 languages. This database was formerly called Dow Jones Interactive. Updated daily. We have a limited number of users for this database. Please select the logout option before you leave your session.
- Provides the full text of many retrospective articles from core journals in a wide range of disciplines, including business and economics.
JSTOR is a not-for-profit organization that provides a trusted archive of important scholarly journals and a selection of scholarly books. Content in JSTOR spans many disciplines, primarily in the humanities and social sciences. While indexing for JSTOR articles is covered in LionSearch, the full text of the articles is not searched in LionSearch. Search JSTOR itself to ensure detailed coverage of full texts.
- Premier article database for psychology and the behavioral sciences. Coverage extends to related fields, including business.
- Also indexes books, book chapters, reports, theses and dissertations.
PsycINFO provides access to international literature in psychology and related disciplines. Unrivaled in its depth of psychological coverage and respected worldwide for its high quality, the database is enriched with literature from an array of disciplines related to psychology such as psychiatry, education, business, medicine, nursing, pharmacology, law, linguistics, and social work. Nearly all records contain nonevaluative summaries, and all records from 1967 to the present are indexed using the Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms.
- Provides online access to articles published in Elsevier journals that we subscribe to, including journals in business and economics.
This system provides access to the electronic versions of the Elsevier journals and books that we subscribe to. Current issues and back files are included. Currently, it includes more than 1,200 journals. The full text collection contains over 1.5 million articles and book chapters from 1995 to present across all fields of science.
- Provides online access to articles published in Springer journals, including journals in business and management.
Access to electronic editions of journals and electronic books to which Penn State University Libraries subscribes, published by a company called Springer-Verlag. Journals cover the fields of chemistry, computer science, economics, engineering, environmental sciences, geosciences, life sciences, mathematics, medicine, and physics. Coverage: 1996-present. Updates: Continuous
- This database (which also covers the social sciences, including business and economics) indexes articles from thousands of journals and also indexes the citations used in these articles.
- You can see which papers have cited a core paper, and you can see how many times a paper was cited in a given time period.
Web of Science provides access to: the Science Citation Index Expanded 1900-present; the Social Sciences Citation Index 1956-present; and the Arts & Humanities Citation Index 1975-present. Web of Science indexes articles from thousands of journals and also indexes the citations used in those articles, thus allowing the user to see which papers have cited a core paper, and how many times a paper was cited in a given time period. Covers published content is almost every discipline.