Here are some tips:
- Try to find what you need in the library's catalog.
- Write down the "Title" and "Call Number" of any item you want.
- Check the library's opening hours.
- Know the library's borrowing rules.
- Know the library's code of conduct.
When you come to the library:
- Bring your Penn State ID card.
- Bring any other important information (your assignment, book "Call Numbers," etc.).
- Ask for help at the "Circulation" and "Reference" desks.
- Use a quiet voice and workplace manners.
If you want to borrow a book, video, game, or other library item:
- Bring it to the "Circulation" desk.
- Show your Penn State ID.
- Pay attention to the "DATE DUE" for any item you borrow.
- Return all library items on-time.