Story Maps are storytelling devices. In order to create a good Story Map, you need to have a good story, which requires some planning.
Read this blog post by one of our students, for some tips, including "storyboarding."
Three important steps are:
- Outline your project
- Find and organize your content
- Search for gentrification indicators
- Capture urls for images (you might not be able to find it again)
- Organize images into a folder and rename downloaded images so you know what they are
- Keep a list of your sources to create a references section at the end.