- search or browse for cases
- find biographies of Justices
- find case analyses
- both current and historical content
CQ Supreme Court Collection contains summaries and analysis of more than four thousand major decisions, historical and contemporary, including all cases in which the Burger and Rehnquist Courts (October 1969 to the present) issued a written opinion. Includes links to the full text of the cases. The collection can be searched by topic, justice, and case name. Includes tools to research justices' voting records and opinion alignments.
- presents historical and statistical information on every important aspect of the U.S. Supreme Court, including its history and development as an institution
- includes the justices’ backgrounds, nominations, confirmations, and voting trends
- analyses the Court’s relationship with the public and other governmental and judicial bodies
find journal articles and other scholarly information
Index to Legal Periodicals and Books indexes legal journals, law reviews, yearbooks, and bar association publications from 1918 to the present. Coverage also includes books and full-text of selected articles from the early 1990s to the present.