Search for newspaper, magazine, and journal articles. Many are full-text.
Searches multiple ProQuest products, indexing 5,000+ magazines, journals, and newspapers. It contains Full text (word file with no photos or tables) or images (looks like real paper publication) to over 2,000 journals, and Full text to 150+ newspapers. Keywords: news, new york times,current events, contemporary issues, hot topics, english 15,cas100.
- News: full-text regional, national, and international newspapers, magazines, and trade journals
- Business resources: full-text business news, company and industry information, SEC filings, and accounting literature
- Legal resources: full-text federal and state case opinions, law reviews, legal news, European Union legislation, tax law, and patents
Provides access to a wide range of news, business, legal, and reference information. Covers many news sources for 20 years. Court cases and statutes from all federal and state jurisdictions are included. Most resources can be searched in full text.
- Essential article database for business research, providing the full text for more than 2,000 periodicals, including about 1,000 scholarly journals
- Covers virtually all disciplines in business and economics, including: accounting, economics, econometrics, finance, marketing, management, MIS, QMM, and supply chain management
An essential article database for business research providing the full text for more than 2,000 periodicals, including about 1,000 scholarly journals. Covers virtually all disciplines in business and economics, including: accounting, economics, econometrics, finance, marketing, management, MIS, QMM and supply chain management.
- Collection of scholarly, government, and general-interest titles covering topics such as global warming, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, and more
- Provides indexing and abstracts for approximately 295,000 records going back more than 35 years
GreenFILE is a database focusing on the relationship between human beings and the environment, with information on topics ranging from global warming to recycling to alternate fuel sources and beyond. Comprised of scholarly and general interest titles, as well as government documents and reports, GreenFILE offers a unique perspective on the positive and negative ways humans affect the ecology. Drawing on the connection between the environment and disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology, GreenFILE will serve as an informative resource for anyone concerned about the issues facing our planet.
- Interdisciplinary resource offering content on the development of emerging green technologies and discussing issues on the environment, sustainability, and more
- Interactive site with current information and the ability to navigate through issue, organization, and country portals
GREENR (Global Reference on the Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources) is an interdisciplinary resource that offers content on the development of emerging green technologies and discusses issues on the environment, sustainability and more. It is interactive and current, allowing users to navigate issue, organization and country portals.
Sample keywords for searching:
eco-friendly; green produce; sustainable; renewable; ...
and... profit; marketing; ... etc.