- TV ratings, news, listings and information dated June 2003-current
- Includes previous day, weekly, season-to-date ratings, weekly primetime ratings reports, previous year comparisons where available
- Website last updated March 2017
- Broadcast: weekly and season-to-date primetime, top 25 (by age and household)
- Includes Spanish-language, Hispanic English-language, and African American ratings/rankings data
- Sporadic content centered on events such as Superbowl and World Series
- TIP: search keyword "TV ratings" and limit results to print graphics or images to find television ratings charts
An average of 800 state, regional, national and international photos are added daily to the AP Photo Archives. After a year, approximately 200 of the best daily photos are retained permanently. The Photo Archive's historical collection continues to grow, featuring images from significant news and features events of the 20th century. The earliest photograph available is a photograph of Abraham Lincoln taken in 1844. Permitted uses of these images include: 1. printing copies for educational and research use; 2. creating PowerPoint presentations, slides, and multimedia presentations when usage is confined to the licensed institution; 3. posting on a secure web site available only to authorized users; 4.e-mailing single images to an individual e-mail recipient.