Questions to consider when considering including a map or geospatial component.
These are some questions to consider when considering adding map and geospatial components into a research, class, or teaching project.
Support for Map and Geospatial Component
- Who is supporting project? (department, advisor, class instructor, own interests)
Individual or Team
- Is this a collaborative project or an individual team?
- If working in a team environment, are there certain roles?
- What is the general theme of the geospatial component?
- What are is the geographic area or timeframe(s) of interest?
- Consider how the geospatial component fits in with greater research project, project objectives, or unit needs/resources.