- Detailed financial data for U.S. and international public companies.
- More limited data is available for private companies.
MergentOnline (formerly FISonline) is a subscription-based service offering information on over 15,000 U.S. public companies and 30,000 non-U.S. public companies. MergentOnline is produced by Mergent, Inc., formerly known as Moody's). Mergent/Moody's is a publisher of detailed business descriptions, corporate histories and financial statements since 1900. The database also includes the Country Report module, a module that consists of the following resources: DnB Country Risk Profile, DnB Country RiskLine Report, and Mergent Country Profile.
- Full-text reports on over 700 industries.
- Covers U.S, global, and Chinese industries.
IBISWorld provides over 700 full-text industry reports, 700 US industry risk rating reports, and information on over 8000 Publicly Traded US Companies as well as hundreds of economic and demographic profiles.
- Search tool for leading business and news publications, including the Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, and The New York Times.
- Also includes company financials, industry snapshots, and stock quotes.
Dow Jones Factiva database A global information resource, providing full-text access to top national and international newspapers (including full text of the Wall Street Journal), newswires, business journals, market research reports, analysts reports and web sites. Contains over 8000 publications with content from 118 countries in 22 languages. This database was formerly called Dow Jones Interactive. Updated daily. We have a limited number of users for this database. Please select the logout option before you leave your session.