- Database of over 20,000 agencies and 150,000 ads (television, print, interactive, radio, outdoor, etc.)
- Includes case studies, public relations topics, Award Show Archive (1999-present)
- Search by keyword, media, awards, agency, business sector, campaign, etc.
- Optional free personal account enables download of many ads
* Information on over 20,000 ad agencies and 120,000 campaigns of all types* Over 1,000 new ads added each week* Downloads available for classroom use and assignments
- Over 44,000 textual and multimedia resources assembled to promote understanding of social, cultural, and historical impact of advertising, marketing, and sales (1910's to 1980's), including these collections:
Ad*Access: 7,000+ advertisements from U.S. and Canadian newspapers and magazines (1911-1955)
AdViews: A Digital Archive of Vintage Television Commercials: 1950's-1980's
John E. Brennan Outdoor Advertising Survey Reports: photos of advertisements (1947-1980)
Emergence of Advertising in America, 1850-1920: 9,000+ images of early history of advertising in the U.S.
JWT Newsletters: collection of internal ad agency newsletters (1916-1986)
Medicine and Madison Avenue: 600 health-related advertisements from newspapers and magazines (1910's-1950's)
Outdoor Advertising Association of America (OAAA): Archives (1885-1990's) and Slide Library (1891-1994)
John Paver Papers, 1920-1979, bulk 1938-1971: 300 images documenting Paver's career in outdoor advertising
R.C. Maxwell Company Records, 1904-1990's and undated: outdoor advertising images of billboards and other items