- Essential article database for business research, providing the full text for more than 2,000 periodicals, including 1,000 scholarly journals
- Covers virtually all disciplines in business and economics, including accounting, economics, econometrics, finance, marketing, management, MIS, QMM, and supply chain management
An essential article database for business research providing the full text for more than 2,000 periodicals, including about 1,000 scholarly journals. Covers virtually all disciplines in business and economics, including: accounting, economics, econometrics, finance, marketing, management, MIS, QMM and supply chain management. App information
- Comprehensive index of journals, books, dissertations, articles in collective volumes, and working papers in economics
- Links are provided to most electronic full-text materials. Provides links to some full-text articles
EconLit provides citations, with selected abstracts, to the international publications on economics since 1969.EconLit covers a broad range of document types, including journal articles, books, dissertations,and articles in collective works. App information
Global Financial Data covers current and historical financial and economic data, including commodity prices, GDP, monetary rates, interest rates, stocks, bonds, and more. Penn State's subscription includes GFDatabase and Real Estate Database.
GFDatabase contains long-term historical indices for a wide-range of financial and economic indicators including GDP, monetary rates, interest rates, stock and bond markets, and more. Penn State's subscription includes access to four components: GFDatabase, Real Estate Database, Eurostat, and World Bank. First time users will need to create an account. Users should click "New Member", select "Academic" as type of account, and follow the instructions to create an account, using their Penn State email address.
Especially important for historical economics research. Find back issues of important journals as well as issues for older journals no longer published.
JSTOR is a not-for-profit organization that provides a trusted archive of important scholarly journals and a selection of scholarly books. Content in JSTOR spans many disciplines, primarily in the humanities and social sciences. While indexing for JSTOR articles is covered in LionSearch, the full text of the articles is not searched in LionSearch. Search JSTOR itself to ensure detailed coverage of full texts.
- Full-text publications (books, periodicals, working papers, etc.) from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Includes many of the data sets available from the organization
Full-text book and serial publications from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development. Also includes many of the data sets available from the organization.
- Multidisciplinary index to the journal literature of the social sciences, covering 1400 social sciences journals
- Can be used to look up either a specific author or a particular publication to see how many articles in the database cited that author or publication
- Can also be used to find related articles (articles that have at least one reference in common)
The Social Sciences Citation Index is a multidisciplinary index to the journal literature of the social sciences.
- Index for English-language journals in Sociology, Social Work, and other social sciences
- Provides abstracts for articles and is international in scope
CSA Sociological Abstracts abstracts and indexes the international literature in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences. The database provides abstracts of journal articles and citations to book reviews drawn from over 1,700 serials publications, and also provides abstracts of books, book chapters, dissertations, and conference papers. Records added after 1974 contain in-depth and nonevaluative abstracts of journal articles.