If you cannot find the full-text of a standard using the links on this guide, there are several steps to do to determine if the Penn State Libraries has a print copy. Information on how to get access to standards Penn State does not own is also included.
1. Make sure you have the full title of the standard.
2. Search the CAT by the title.
3. Search the CAT on name of sponsoring agency (i.e. International Standards Organization) or standard number (ISO 9001:2008). These will not find the specific standard but allow you to browse similar ones.
4. If you cannot locate a standard through any of the above means, check WorldCAT to see if other libraries own it.
5. If you cannot locate a standard, contact a librarian.