- Database with full text periodicals, trade publications, peer-reviewed journals, monographs (books), reports, conference proceedings
Academic Search Complete is a comprehensive scholarly, multi-disciplinary full-text database, with more than 5,300 full-text periodicals, including 4,400 peer-reviewed journals. In addition to full text, this database offers indexing and abstracts for more than 9,300 journals and a total of 10,900 publications including monographs, reports, conference proceedings, etc. The database features PDF content going back as far as 1865, with the majority of full text titles in native (searchable) PDF format.App information
- Over 5,000 scholarly journals, trade publications, magazines, and newspapers in all subjects
- Includes conference proceedings and papers (limit search via Document Type list)
Searches multiple ProQuest products, indexing5,000+ magazines, journals, and newspapers. Itcontains Full text (word file with no photos or tables) orimages (looks like real paper publication) to over 2,000journals, and Full text to 150+ newspapers. Keywords: news, new york times,current events, contemporary issues, hot topics, english 15,cas100.
- Large collection of scholarly review essays across 14 subject areas with extensive coverage of political communication, including: The Oxford Handbook of American Public Opinion and the Media (2011) The Oxford Handbook of Media Psychology (2012)
The complete texts of the Oxford Handbooks in multiple disciplines and subject areas. These Handbooks contain in-depth, high-level articles by scholars at the top of their field. Handbooks are an excellent source for reviews of literature around major themes. PSU subscribed subjects include Business & Management, Classical Studies, Criminology & Criminal Justice, Economics & Finance, History, Linguistics, Literature, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, and Religion.
- Research and reference resource in communication and mass media fields
- Incorporates CommSearch and Mass Media Articles Index
CMMC incorporates CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with numerous other journals to create a research and reference resource of unprecedented scope and depth in the communication and mass media fields. App information
- Full-text business periodicals, trade publications and scholarly journals in all business disciplines
An essential article database for business research providing the full text for more than 2,000 periodicals, including about 1,000 scholarly journals. Covers virtually all disciplines in business and economics, including: accounting, economics, econometrics, finance, marketing, management, MIS, QMM and supply chain management. App information
- International literature in psychology and related disciplines
- Search PsycINFO and PsycARTICLES together or separately, with journal alert capability
PsycINFO provides access to international literature in psychology and related disciplines. Unrivaled in its depth of psychological coverage and respected worldwide for its high quality, the database is enriched with literature from an array of disciplines related to psychology such as psychiatry, education, business, medicine, nursing, pharmacology, law, linguistics, and social work. Nearly all records contain nonevaluative summaries, and all records from 1967 to the present are indexed using the Thesaurus of Psychological Index Terms.
- Abstracts of journal articles, books, book chapters, dissertations, and conference papers, covering thousands of serials publications dating back to 1952
- Subjects include: culture, history and theory of sociology, organizational and political sociology, social change and economic development, social control
CSA Sociological Abstracts abstracts and indexes the international literature in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences. The database provides abstracts of journal articles and citations to book reviews drawn from over 1,700 serials publications, and also provides abstracts of books, book chapters, dissertations, and conference papers. Records added after 1974 contain in-depth and nonevaluative abstracts of journal articles.
- Designed to help researchers, faculty and students with research projects
- Focused on methodology, rather than disciplines
- Content from over 1200 books, dictionaries, encyclopedias, handbooks and videos
SAGE Research Methods is a research methods tool created to help researchers, faculty and students with their research projects. SAGE Research Methods links over 100,000 pages of SAGE's renowned book, journal and reference content with truly advanced search and discovery tools. Researchers can explore methods concepts to help them design research projects, understand particular methods or identify a new method, conduct their research, and write up their findings. Since SAGE Research Methods focuses on methodology rather than disciplines, it can be used across the social sciences, health sciences, and more.SAGE Research Methods contains content from more than 640 books, dictionaries, encyclopedias, and handbooks, the entire Little Green Book, and Little Blue Book series, two Major Works collating a selection of journal articles, and newly commissioned videos.
- [e-book] Introduces doctoral and graduate students to scientific research process in social sciences, business, education, public health, related disciplines
- Covers "research process" from beginning to end